Tag Game ?

Assalamualaikum and hello,

I have been tagged  in Tag Game ? this is the first time I play this game . I tagged by a girl who's name Anisha
okey Ifa tak nak ikut rules tu ! just nak jawab apa yang korang soal dekat Ifa ! Ade hakuu kesahh ??


11 things about me .

-My name is Alifah Zahirah
-I love to eat more food everyday
-I love my best friend and classmate
-I don't have boyfriend !!
-I'm Talk active person !
-I like to watch Food Network Asia channel .
-Everyday , I will buy Char Kuey Teow at Kedai Mesra.
-I hate people like Haters , Copypig , Anonymous
-I love to ride the my motorcycle.
-Study at Burn Charcoal
-Lastly I LOVE MY FAMILY
 The Question


 
1 - are you happy with your life ?

absolutely ! I very happy with my life :)


2 - milo or milk ?
of course Milo , i hate milk but love too . 
3 - roti or coklat ?
Roti Please ..
4 - do you love this game ?
one over two
5 - what is your ambition ?
Doctor 
6 - skinny but ugly , chubby but pretty . which one would you choose ?
Don't Know 
7 - what kind of song that reminds you to your ex ?
Di saat aku mencintaimu
8 - girl or boy ?
Girl
9 - love or hate ?
Love
10 - friends or enemies ?
Friends
11 - do you love me :D ?
 I don't Know ?


hah ! tudie .. Ifa dah jawab ... Sorry lhaa kalau Ifa tk ikut Rules dye ! 
wassalam !


 

No comments: