ALIFAH ZAHIRAH

Assalamualaikum and Hello

Hi , nice too meet you at MC QUEEN . Firstly , thank you for visiting my ugly blog. I know some people jealous with my blog but who's care ? okey let's me intro you .

*Take a note
I just only follow people who REALLY follow my blog



★ Name: Alifah Zahirah Ramli.
★ Famous as: Ifa.
★ Birthday: 31 Oktober 1997.
★ Age: 14 years young.
★ Stay at: Sungai Petani Kedah.
★ Nationality: Malaysian
★ Status: Single.
★ Language: English | Malaysian .
★ Dreams: Wanna get 8A in PMR  and fly to London ! Maybe ?

★ School: SMK Bakar Arang .
★ BFF: All Student Of 2 Kreatif.
★ Class of: 2011.

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Blogging.
- Spend time at Facebook
- Eating Whatever like ice cream
- Nasi Goreng Udang
- Love to watch FoodnetworkAsia
- Spongebob Squarepants | Patrick
- Black | Pink | Grey
- Manchester United
- London

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copycat
- Liar
- Slow internet connection
- Messy blog
- Make up
- People who like GEDIK ? GALAK ? GATAL ?
- ALL PERSON WHO ASK ME ABOUT HOW TO USE BLOGSKIN

No comments: