Thanks for wish

Assalamualaikum and hello friends .

I'm back ! still remember me ? ya , i don't think so . whatever ~ so today i want to share with you some story about my trial exam. First , i want to say "Thank you very much" for the wish and my god bless you always. Sorry because I can't replied it , but yeah i'm wishing you all the best .

Second , i'm sorry for the broken English , because i'm try to learn better English and i hope you will understand me . Yeah , i'm not so good in English but i'm try to learn more about English . I need your help too , can you help me ? T_T .

About the trial exam , today was a last day in my exam and the last paper was Kemahiran Hidup ( i can't translate it in English). Yes , i'm free ! just for two days , why because I have to prepare in REAL exam on October. I don't think about my Baju Kurung for Eid (Hari Raya AidilFitri) because I've to think how to get more A in my exam. strategy is very important.

That's all for today and maybe tomorrow I'll continue but !! I think i can't because tomorrow I have works to do and good bye ~
Assalamualaikum and Good Bye friends :D
sorry for the broken ENGLISH.

I'M NOT SO GOOD IN ENGLISH. ==!

No comments: