I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Assalamualaikum and Hi There ~


I'm so sad today because my fav. movie is already finish . So sad and i can't believe it ! why babe ? I love that movie because it make me feel happy *what the hack* . I know that you will say that "Oh My God , I hate Nada Cinta " . you know what ? " I don't care " if u hate that's movie just go and get some ice cream or you just turn off the TV. Really upset !

Missing you Nada , Ricky , Cinta , Marvin and other .



Then , I just have 10 days to prepare all about my PMR. PMR is around the corner. So sad AGAIN!!
I wish that i can get 8A in my exam . Only Allah can help me . Only Allah! This is the last post , after PMR I will back again . Insyallah.

So , now I just have to focus 1000% *heee* on my real exam on 9 of October 2012. Wish me luck. I heard    from my friend that PMR is like a piece of cake ? really ? I just hope it. I have to go .
see you on 16 of October . Bye.









NADA CINTA , I MISS YOU SO MUCH !!! 

PMR , PLEASE BE NICE TO ME ! 

No comments: